Equipment of ABUS Trigger Alarm 350 2.0
- Safety level 9 from 20
- 10 mm hardened steel locking bolt
- Robust housing and locking mechanism
- Alarm function with vibration sensor (min. 100 dB)
- “On/Off” function for closed transport
- Audible signals for battery and activity status
Technology from ABUS
Lock with 100 dB alarm function
Active locking with a key necessary
ABUS Trigger Alarm 350 2.0
The ABUS Trigger Alarm 350 brake disc lock offers ultimate protection for your light motorcycle or scooter. The locking bolt made of 10 mm hardened special steel is extremely robust and resistant. The housing and the supporting parts of the locking mechanism are also made of the same material, which gives the lock a high level of security.
The highlight of this lock is its integrated alarm function. Equipped with a vibration sensor, any unauthorized attempt to move your bike is detected and triggers a loud alarm with a minimum volume of 100 dB. So you can park your vehicle with peace of mind and be notified immediately if someone lays a hand on your bike.
For your convenience, the Trigger Alarm 350 lock has a convenient “On/Off” function. This allows the lock to be transported without activation when closed. In addition, various acoustic signals show the battery and activity status, so you are always informed about the status of the lock.
Does my bike fit the ABUS Trigger Alarm 350 2.0 ?
Use the template to print out to check whether your motorcycle model is compatible with your brake disc:
- Print out the template for your brake disc (PDF) (printer setting: scaling to 100% and then check the size of the printout with the measuring tape or set square.
- Cut out the template and go to your motorcycle
- Place the template on the brake disc and check
- If the template fits: Then have fun with your new motorcycle lock!
scope of delivery
- transport bag
- Memo Roll Up Cable
- Integrated CR2 battery
- operation manual
- 2 keys
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I open and close the brake disc lock?
The ABUS Trigger Alarm 350 can be opened classically by key.