Equipment of the ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1
- Safety level 13 from 20
- 3×5 mm locking bolt made of hardened steel.
- Alarm function with 100 dB for 15 seconds
- 3D position detection detects movements in all three dimensions
- Audible and visual signals for battery and activity status
- One-hand operation with Snap’n Go system
- ABUS Extra Class cylinder with coded reversible key
Technology from ABUS
Lock with 100 dB alarm function
No active locking with a key necessary
ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1
The ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1 brake disc lock offers reliable theft protection for your motorcycle. With its high-quality design and outstanding features, it is the ideal choice for all motorcycle owners who value safety.
Safe opening and closing via coded reversible key
The 3×5 mm locking bolt, the housing and the supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel to ensure maximum resistance to burglary attempts. The lock is equipped with an ABUS Extra Classe cylinder, which has a coded reversible key to prevent unauthorized access.
3D – position detection
One of the outstanding features of the Detecto 7000 RS1 is 3D position detection. This innovative system detects vibrations and the smallest movements in all three dimensions and triggers a loud alarm with a volume of at least 100 dB. The alarm lasts 15 seconds and is then automatically reactivated.
The lock has audible and visual signals that indicate battery and activity status. This way you will always know if the lock is working properly and if the battery level is sufficient.
Snap’n Go – System
The one-hand operation of the Detecto 7000 RS1 is particularly convenient thanks to the patented Snap’n Go system. You can simply press the lock on the brake disc and it locks automatically. In addition, the lock has an automatic cover for the keyhole, which prevents dirt and corrosion.
Does my bike fit the ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1 ?
Use the template to print out to check whether your motorcycle model is compatible with your brake disc:
- Print out the template for your brake disc (PDF) (printer setting: scaling to 100% and then check the size of the printout with the measuring tape or set square.
- Cut out the template and go to your motorcycle
- Place the template on the brake disc and check
- If the template fits: Then have fun with your new motorcycle lock!
scope of delivery
- 2x AAA batteries
- Neoprene transport bag
- operation manual
- 2 keys